Thursday 20 September 2007

Garden Whimsey Butterflies........

I finally had a chance to play with my Garden Whimsey Stamp Set from Stampin Up....



I used the in colours purely pomergranate and wild washabi. I stamped the butterfly in purely pomergranate twice and cut out the wings of one of the image. I used my pricking tool & mat to go around the outside of the square which I also cut the corners of with the tag corner punch.

I used the word window punch and layered the image onto some purely pomergranate cardstock. I made the ribbon slot with the small slot punch and threaded the ribbon through. I stamped in wild washabi with the background stamp Tre's Chic onto some patterned paper and layered it onto a piece of wild washabi. The cheeky clips are from making memories.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi jenny

I really, really really like this one, you can tell can't you? I love the colours and love the Whimsical butterfly. Will be on my list of stamp sets when you are a demonstrator for SU.

Mary xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love that you stamped on a designer paper.. looks great. TFS!
BTW... I lived in England for 2 years... I am from Hungary. :o)

Ijsbeer said...

Its beautiful:)

Thanks for the offer to stamp some polar bear images for me. I'd love that. I tried to find your email but I didn't see it anywhere. Mine is ingerzoektkamer [at] hotmail.com

Hope you have a great weekend!

 
09 10