Friday 14 September 2007

WS Designs......


This card is made using one of the Tempting Templates from WS Designs. This template is called a Square K card.


To make it you need 2 pieces of A4 cardstock, this was my last of my pink craftwork cardstock, Oh Dear!


Decorate as you wish, I stamped in white versacolor and used white embossing powder with one of the hero art flowers. I added peel offs around the outside of the window and peel off words, then a piece of ribbon of cause!










This view shows the inside and square decorated.






Fold on all the score lines, so it looks like this view of the card.
















This is the template used, which can be purchased from WS Designs on Telephone 01908 542759.


Have a go, once you get the hang off which fold to cut and which fold to score, they really are quite easy cards to make. They do fold down quite flat but you would have to pay the extra postage when sending them to someone.

These templates come in lots of designs.

Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a cool card. So pretty!

My Paper World said...

I love the detail on this card, and the colour, its really stunning!

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the different fold. TFS

Alex said...

Hi Jenny, I just found your blog through another I think your creations are awesome. I have bookmarked you so I can come back. This card is gorgeous - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Jenny!

I got some happy mail from you today! Thanks so much! You are so sweet!
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Kelly said...

So cool and totally gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful card. Love this design. Thanks for sharing.

Corie said...

This is so precious -- what a FANTASTIC card.

2 Worlds said...

This a very cool card

 
09 10