Friday 12 October 2007

Altered Magnetic Clips.....

I managed to sneak out to my craft room for half an hour today and made these little fella's.....



The next photo shows the magnetic clips before I added some paper. They are sold in staples, 3 in a pack. They have a large square magnet on the back and they stick to the fridge fine.

I put a piece of paper through the xyron again and then stuck it to the top and pressed all over to get a good coverage. I then cut around the paper close to the edge of the metal.....




I used the priceless stamp set for the butterfly again and seeing spots for the thank you word ring and flower.


The paper is cutie pie and daring doodles from stampin up. I am loving this paper can't you tell!!





The glittered brad is from the range, thanks for information on these brads matching the in colours, Janette xxx



I used the scallop punch as it fits so well and a white gel pen to add the dots. Also added a bit of diamond dust glitter with a glue pen. The pearls were from hobbycraft.


Talking of Hobbycraft!! I went there today to find some magnetics Janette had mentioned yesterday. I did my shopping, nothing interesting I may add, mostly glue. I was driving out of the carpark and getting on the road for home, when this car flashed me! I thought I had done something wrong and kept looking in my mirror and the driver was flashing me! In the passenger side a man was waving!! To me I was saying. Then it dawned on me, It was my hubbie!!! I was caught good and proper coming out of a craft shop!!!!! Doh! Hee He. So I was feeling really guilty about going in my craft room today!

Don't forget to add your comment for the Blog Candy!!!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny :-)xx

10 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

These are awesome! I love what you've done...now I have to add a trip Staples to my shopping list!!

Tara said...

these are so cute...found your blog from scs...love it!! I am adding you to my "blog's I love"...
:)

My Paper World said...

Wow, these are so pretty! thanks for sharing!

Sonya said...

Oh I just love these!! wonderful ideas you have!

Catherine said...

i saw these clips last time i went to Office Depot and debating if I should get it, i guess i have to go back.

they're really cute!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these! They are SO CUTE!

Janette said...

Hi jen,
Great to see something *altered* as requested LOL....cant wait to see what you come up with next....the *tins* maybe......LOL
Hugs
janette

Maria said...

Wow, what a fabulous idea! I love your magnetic clip designs! Those butterflies are so pretty!

Maria

Christine said...

these are fabby Jenny, love the butterflies.
You did make me laugh about being caught - I thought things like that only happened to me lol

Courtney said...

Very, very cute~

 
09 10