Wednesday 10 October 2007

Box in Photos.....Hope it makes sense!

This is the finished folded card, add the ribbon behind it and use a strong double sided tape to the top of the box.



This is the same box as made yesterday, look further in the blog for last post of these boxes for instructions and sizes.





This is how the card looks when you untie the ribbon.




This is the card on top of the box with the ribbon tied.


Have a go they are easier than it looks. Hope I have explained ok.
Jenny :-) xx

6 comments:

Julia said...

Wow! That is simply stunning Jenny. The paper is lovely, it will be first on my shopping list!

Sarah Green said...

get every thing reaty to make tea now because it looks like you are going to have yourself another fine day crafting and this is a beautiful box!!!

Mary said...

Lovely Jenny. Looks like I'll have to make this box as well. You've explained it well and I'm sure I can do it, and if I can do it so can everyone else. Come on Dorset Stampers you have a go as well and we will all bring them to club night on the 22nd October.
Thanks Jenny for all your hard work and for making a visit to your site so enjoyable (and envious). Mary xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely boxes and clips Jenny and great instructions.I will have to have a go when I get time.

Scrappy Moments said...

How cool, Did you get the box at Walmart? Looks like some I just bought...Those Cards are a perfect idea for the inside, so inspiring, and love the tutorial too.


Angie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I can't wait to try this!

 
09 10