Wednesday 3 October 2007

This is my 100th Post on this little old Blog!!!!

Can't believe I have posted 100 times!!!


I made this card for my bestest, bestest friend's daughter's birthday.....

I used a whole sheet of purely pomergranate, which I cut in half and folded. Then I glue them together so the card could stand up, but also so I could fold up the front, to make the pocket.

The patterned paper is cutie pie which is double sided with the spotty on the back. I added some ric rac and brads to the fold on the front and glued this down. I used the scallop punch and the circles punch then stamped the ladybird from the garden whimsey set. I layered the ladybird up as well. The insert I cut a piece of white card to fit in the pocket and stamped with soft sky and purely pomergranate.




I used the round tab punch to cut out the tab so its easy to pull out. The sentiment stamp is a penny black.


Inside the card I added a white insert and punched out some butterflies in the border.


Have to go as I haven't done my card for today to make with the girls.

Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

9 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely card again Jenny. I love all the SU colours - I can't wait til they come over to the UK so I can buy loads of gorgeous goodies!

Christine said...

I haven't had a chance to look at your blog for 3 days, but wow haven't you been busy. I love them all, specially Christmas ........I love Christmas :-)

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Jenny and the colours are fab.

Sarah Green said...

this cart is so cute I just love that paper!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 100! I've just recently discovered your blog and love coming here for some inspiration.

Trace said...

Hi Jen, gorgeous cards as usual! I don't know how you find the time - your time management skills must be excellent - unlike mine!
I love Hannah's card and I bet she will too.
I'm hoping that this will post - I think I may have cracked it - we'll soon see!
Love Trace x

Ijsbeer said...

Congrats on 100 posts! Lovely card:)

Mary said...

Congratulations on reaching 100 postings. All of them are great.
Mary xx

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jen
As the recipient's mum of this card I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU. Hannah absolutely loved it. Even Hubby commented on how good it was (and you know men just don't - especially mine!!!). I keep looking at it, the detail as always is fabulous. I now have to order some of that cutie paper, I just love it.
Congratulations on your 100th post to this fantastic Blog. AND over 8000 hits.
Lots of love and hugs Sharon & Hannah x x x

 
09 10