Wednesday 21 November 2007

Joy Fold Mixed Bouquet.....

These piccies are a bit dark, it was black here last night, the street lights kept going out and we were without the internet for ages...

Wow! This flower cuts out like a dream. This time I used Real Red, Pretty in Pink and white cardstock. The same ink and also Certainly Celery for the leaves. The set as I said was Mixed Bouquet and Cheer & Wishes.....

I cut a sheet of Real Red cardstock in half and folded that in half. Next I took a piece of Pretty in Pink 19.5cm x 10cm and scored it at 13cm to make the fold. The next layer was Real Red 18cm x 7cm and scored at 12cm. I stamped in Pretty in Pink with the flat flower and then stamped over this in Real Red with the large flower. I stippled all over the rest in Pretty in Pink. The leaves were stamped in Certainly Celery flat part and leaf out line stamps.

I stamped and layered up another flower to 3D it. On the Pretty in Pink outside and inside part I stamped all over in same colour the little berries. I stamped a greeting on the inside.

The front fold is held back by a photo thighey in the HodgePodge kit.






This is the inside but its dark so you can't see the stamping!! I added a white insert on the inside of the actual card.

Thanks for looking, I've calmed down now, back to getting my party ready for Friday:-)

Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving that set of stamps!! The flowers are great! They are quite a funky version of Rennie Mackintosh.. don't you think!? Gonna be on my shopping list I think! Looking forward to more creations.

Morwenna said...

This is another lovely one, Jenny.
I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have stuck with this set, instead of swapping for Roses In Winter!

Gwen said...

I just love all the unique ways you make your cards open & shut....I seriously need to try some of them..instead of the same old same old...thanks so muck for all your wonderful ideas!

 
09 10