Friday 2 November 2007

To Cut & Emboss with Nestablilities......

First its the Fat White Big Shot Plate.

Then its the Black Hard plate from the Big Impressions Embossing Kit.

Then one of the clear cutting plates.

Then put back the card with the Nestablility still attached to it, Don't peel back the card.

Then the Rubber Embossing Mat from the Big Impressions Embossing Kit.

Then one more clear cutting plate and run all this through the Big Shot. When I did this is made a right old noise but didn't break. This Cuts and Embosses the lovely edge.




3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Great tutorial thanks for sharing, I just lurve ya blog, stunning creations you have on show...

Unknown said...

And I was just thinking on the previous post... hm. I wonder if she'll show how to emboss? Fabulous! No more excuses for me! ;)

Kim said...

So does this mean it cuts and embosses at the same time in one sweep?

 
09 10