Wednesday 28 November 2007

Wild about You.......

This is the Wild about You stamp set....


Another Z-card held back by the scallop punch, I guess you all know I like this effect! I found it when I was making the Halloween Card - see older post.

The base cardstock is Brilliant Blue and then Green Galore and also Tempting Turquiose... All in the Bold Bright colour family from Stampin Up.

The thankyou and the green flowers are from the Seeing Spots stamp set. I cuttlebugged one side with the tiny bubbles embossing folder and then added some white ribbon. The circle punch under the two flowers on the left is the 3/4" circle. The scallop punch, then the 1 3/8", then the 1 1/4" circles were used. I stamped the flowers along the inside, from the Wild about You set.





This is the Lion from the stamp set, his mane is lovely to cut out and little tiny head, so cute! I punched the circle using the Round Tab punch. The cardstock is Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip and a bit of Close of Cocoa. The patterned paper is from the Cutie Pie set.

I used the pricking tool and mat from the crafters tool kit.


This card is Pink Passion cardstock and Tempting Turquiose. Very simple and quick card. I pricked around the Pixie Pink cardstock and went over it with the white gel pen to look like stitching......






I used the stamp a ma jig to get the birdie where I wanted him to be and I masked the nose! and then used the markers to add colour to the stamp and then stamped over the nose and removed the masking tape.



Another simple card, I stamped with the Seeing Spots stamp set all over the Brilliant Blue cardstock. The ink and pink is pixie pink. The Brilliant Blue brads come in a set to match the Bold Brights perfectly.

I used the 3/16 corner rounder to make the scallop edge and one of the welcoming words a Hostess Stamp set for the sentiment.

This is Bashful Blue again and Cutie Pie patterned paper. I used the technique again with the Round Tab Punch and the scallop punch and the 2 circles punch for the Giraffi...



I added some white dots around the scallop with the white gel pen.

I will be back later with the stamp a ma jig after I have iced my sons birthday cake!!!!


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

This is a BRILLIANT idea......showing lots of different ideas with just one stamp set.Different layouts and colours showing how versatile these SU sets are.....
Thanks for sharing...these cards of course are SO much better when seen in real life.....so BOOK A PARTY girls you wont be disappointed !!!
Hugs
Janette x

wendy said...

Wow.... these are fantastic! I love all of them!

Julia said...

These cards are great Jenny! Love that stamp set and so many ideas to get inspriation from.

Shannon McGann said...

These are all so adorable! I love this stamp set.

My stamping goodies have not arrived yet, but it probably will take awhile coming from the UK. Thanks for sending them! I'll let you know when they arrive. :)

nitestamper said...

Great timing this set arrived today
so you've given me idea's
they look great,
su

Anonymous said...

these are fab:)

Mary said...

What wonderful ideas for this set. I love your colour combinations as well. Keep up the good work, see you tomorrow when I can see all the cards face to face.
Mary xxx

Rita said...

Such adorable cards & your color combos are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful cards, Jenny. I love your work!

 
09 10