Sunday 2 December 2007

Shapes & Shadows......

What a rainy day photo! You can't see my tree in my garden but it looks like its bending over in the wind!

This is the diddie box of cards, I made using the Shapes & Shadows stamp set. Its a tall box not a flat one. The patterned paper is the Dashing set, and the punches were the scallop and 1 3/8 circle punch. The be merry word is a Level 1 Hostess Free Gift set.

The cardstock is Real Red and Mellow Moss, also the same for the inkpads.




I covered this note pad from the range, packs of 4 for 99p! Its the Dashing paper again, and I made a clippie to go with it. The circle image is the Circle of Friendships stamp set.



The little gift box of cards on its own.



I need to put the envelopes in but this is what it looks like with the lid off!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the little box of cards and think it would be a lovely pressie as well. I think I will make this one but not for Christmas, I'll never do them in time, but as a Birthday pressie and put in Thank you notes for them to use. I may, however, do the little notepads.

Those colour combinations are really striking together. Well done Jenny you are a true Stampin up demonstrator for giving us lots of different items to do.

Luv Mary xxx

Morwenna said...

I agree with Mary, this box would be great as a gift for Christmas or a Birthday!
Thanks for sharing your ideas Jenny!

Shannon McGann said...

LOVE the box of cards! What a fantastic idea!

 
09 10