Monday 3 December 2007

Stamping on Candles....



A very quick try at stamping on candles!

It is so easy. Stamp on a piece of tissue you wrap pressies in. I coloured in with my marker pens. Cut this image roughly out as close as you can get but it doesn't have to be neat. Lay this on your candle, then wrap a piece of greaseproof paper around the candle. Then heat the image with your heat gun waving it about so not to burn the candle. The colour changes so you can tell when the tissue has attached itself to the candle.

Check out Caz's blog on the right she has made some......Brilliant!

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

12 comments:

Morwenna said...

Looks great Jen, but does the paper tear when you colour it in?

Stamping Moments said...

no it didn't I was colouring very carefully though

Christine said...

Wow that is brilliant, must have a go :-) and I still love that stamp, hope I get it for Christmas it's on my list lol

Sonya said...

I just started stamping in candles aswell..isnt it so easy and fun?!
They make excellent gifts aswell.

Peggy Maier said...

This is one thing I intend to try! I have already bought the candles - just need to sit down & do it.

Mary said...

Wow that's great. I must get some candles and try it. Perhaps I could get my grandchildren to try them and give their Mum for a present
Mary x

Anonymous said...

Your candle looks fab! love the stamp and the bright colours, glad you enjoyed it, I had so much fun doing mine

sianne x

Sarah Green said...

OMGosh this is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Love your cards and your candles. What is greaseproof paper?

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Shannon McGann said...

This is so adorable! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenny,
Very nice piece of work!!!

CHRIS...your friendly voice over the phone!!!

Morwenna said...

Ooh Jenny!
Is that Chris, as in DSUK Chris, commenting above me?

 
09 10