Friday 29 February 2008

300! Post.......

Gosh! Just noticed this is my 300! Post on my little old Blog, surely I haven't made 300 cards??? No wonder I working my way through the whole of Stampin' Up Cardstock Supple:-(

This card is mainly using the Seeing Spots Stampset.....I made the base card from Pink Passion cardstock. Its half a sheet of 12 x 12, scored at 4" and 8". To get the tag shape, I measured 1 1/4" from the edge and 1 1/4" from the score lines and cut away the bits in between.

I used the 1/4" square punch to thread the ribbon through.




The front has a clippy bookmark to can remove and use. The paperclips are from Staples. I used 2 scallop circles and the circles punches 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 ones to make this.

The cardstock used is Pink Passion, Pixie Pink and Whisper white. I stamped all over the whisper white piece of cardstock in both Pink Passion and Pixie Pink ink with 2 of the stamps to form the background. I used the Happy Everything stamp set for the sentiments. The bottom piece of cardstock is only taped down on the bottom and the 2 sides.

I did some pricking around the edge and went over it with the white gel pen. I added the ribbon before I added the whisper white layer to the actual card.



For the middle layer I used the Stem Sayings stampset to make the flower Stems then added a couple of 1 1/4 circles that I had stamped with one of the spots in Pink Passion.

I added a couple of flowers that I had cut out.

I used the corner rounder to make the scallops at the bottom.




For the last layer I split the cardstock, used the spiral punch down the left hand side. I added a couple more flowers, and used the sentiment from the Happy Everyting stamp set again,

Although this is quite a large card it does fit in a normal envelope.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,
Tracey will LOVE this card as its PINK....however....whatever the colour anyone would love to receive this.
Who needs to buy DP when you can make your own like that eh ?
So many different elements on each piece of the tag card.
Beautiful
C U l8r
Hugs
Janette x

LAZY-TROUT said...

Oooo just love the pink!!! Fabby card!

simplyfairies said...

Oh wow!!!! stunning all of them I haven't blog hopped much over the last week or so and have missed sooo much, well all the cards are fabbilosooooooo..... as always so inspirational...

craftsbyjodi said...

very cute!! :)

Jo said...

Fabulous card Jenny....love the pinks :)

 
09 10