Thursday 28 February 2008

Joy Fold Carte Postale Card.....

Another day making cards for my workshops on Friday......Tomorrow!

I haven't moved off my chair all day and Boy! Do I need to get a new one. Chair I mean :-)

I made 6 cards today, I thought this wasn't alot in 5hrs but then again it was only a few months back it would take me up to a week to come up with a card to do with the Girls on our Thursday Meetings..........So maybe 6 in one day isn't so bad after all.

I haven't made a Joy fold Card for ages, they are lovely but my ones always end up so heavy. Lets put it this way the postage isn't cheap. Then again if its to someone special Who CARES.....

The base card is half a piece of cardstock folded in half. You can do it thinner but I love my cards to stand up. I used Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White cardstock. The stampset is Carte Postale and Canvas, also Cheer & Wishes.





I used some Close to Cocoa designer paper, Love that double sided paper.


The scallop circle holds back the front of the card, What would I do without my lovely Scallop Circle Punch. Note to self must try something else!!

I added some Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon,














Shall I wait until tomorrow to upload the rest of the cards??????????

Let me know if you fancy seeing them,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

This card is beautiful. I love all the layers and the colors. 6 cards in one day is a big deal. That's a lot. I wish I could whip that many out in one day!

Janette said...

Jenny...you tease...now seeing as you didnt come to play today you MUST upload them......NOW !!!
Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

6 in one day - jeez brilliant job on all. Well done Jenny. Peta

 
09 10