Monday 11 February 2008

Loads of Love....



Starting off the week of LOVE!

This is a quick card using the Loads of Love stamp set.....in boy colours! I do live in a house full of BOY's!!!

The base card is 14cm x 14cm in Not Quite Navy. Then some Bashful Blue and I pricked all round the outside edge..

Another layer of Not Quite Navy and then Certainly Celery. The designer paper is Certainly Celery pack, this is one piece 12cm x 12cm cut in half and you can see both sides as all the papers from stampin' up are double sided.

I stamped some certainly celery with the canvas background stamp - Don't you just love that stamp! Layered this on to some Not Quite Navy and pricked down the edge.

The car was stamped on Not Quite Navy cardstock and cut out, then layered up with dimentionals on a circle and scalloped circle nestabilities. I added some Jumbo Eyelets and a red brad to make up the wheels.

Great! Check back later for Some Love Blog Candy as my counter must be broken again!

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That's just adorable - I love what you did with the wheels!!

Nicola said...

I just love this card. I never think to do valentines in different colors I always get stuck in the mindset that it has to be red or pink. Thanks for the inspiration. I just love these colors together. Awesome job.

Hugs
Nic

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen this card earlier. I never make a Valentine for my son-in-law, but this would have been perfect for him. He loves old trucks. TFS.

 
09 10