Monday 18 February 2008

SC155.... Card Sketch

I wanted to try this Card Sketch as You must know how I love the Stampin' Up Punches by NOW!!!!!

The base card is Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and DP Petals & Paisley paper.

I punched 2 Scallop Circles in Bravo Burgundy and went around the edge with a white gel pen. Then I cuttlebugged 2 1 3/8 circles with the tiny bubbles embossing folder.

For the 3 pretty in pink circles, they are 1 1/4 circles, 1" circle in DP Paper, then the flowers from the Simply Said Stamp Set. The ribbon is Bravo Burgundy and the sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings stamp set.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



4 comments:

Tara said...

super cute card...love the colors!!
Tara :)

Sonya said...

Beautiful card! i love the colors

LeAnne said...

Wow this is beautiful! Love that ribbon!

Mary said...

Wow - another stunning card, I would love to do this one but haven't got all my punches yet - hint hint. You are a true Stampin up demonstrator to point us in the direction of other techniques which is really generous of you. Thanks.
Mary xxx

 
09 10