Thursday 17 July 2008

Mixed Bouquet Wednesday Card Sketch.....

Over at Splitcoaststampers its Card sketch time - Cor! Is it really Wednesday today - Where do the weeks go?

I tried to keep to the layout for SC185, using the Mixed Bouquet stamp set. I used Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock. I stamped a random pattern using a few stamps and coloured in with the SU Markers - very relaxing - just colouring in - Don't you just love a bit of colouring in!!!!!

I embossed it with tiny bubbles embossing folder, also the 3 flowers as well.
You can see this closer.

I have some special things to show you next week as NEXT Thursday will be my First Year Anniversary of BLOGGING........YES thats right ONE YEAR!
I will be doing some Blog Candy Moments over a few days starting from Thursday, so be sure to check back then,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - just scrumptious stuff. Love the exploding box idea with tags. Peta x

craft mad Jenny said...

this is really lovely - great colours, go together really well.

Nicola said...

Great card. Your recent prejects are all really cool. I love learning from you.

Hugs
Nic

 
09 10