Wednesday 1 October 2008

Flaky Friends Stamp Class........Tomorrow.

This is the Project we will be making tomorrow...

It is using the Flaky Friends Stamp Set and lots of colouring!
This is a spring card, which uses 12 x 12 cardstock, Always Artichoke and Wintergreen embossing paper. I stamped the image first then cut it out using a square nestability. SU Markers were used to colour the snowmen. Nothing more relaxing than colouring in.....How OLD am I?
This is a little gift bag, which opens up at the top. Love the little tag stamp in this set.
For this one I embossed only with the nestability, then stamped on the inside of the rectangle. I used the Swiss Dots to emboss down both sides then added some Real Red cardstock for the base card.
I changed the colours and did another one in pastels.


Well I placed my Stampin Up Order, so as soon as it comes I will show you what I ordered........

We have just been out for a walk and Sid managed to get hold of a chicken bone, chocolate buttons and 2 slices of bread!!!! He is a little Monkey.

Thanks for looking and listening to me rambling on.
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Columbia,S.C.USA! I love this class. Looks like this will be fun.Cant wait to see what you ordered
getting our SU orders is like christmas each time! take care

Mary said...

Lovely, lovely cards. I love Christmas cards. I'm really looking forward to this class tomorrow.
Mary xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thanks for showing us your lovely cards. I have this SU set and you have inspired me to get it out again and make some simple yet really lovely card. Your clours are great! Thanks Judy xx

Unknown said...

Love your snowman cards.

Evelina Wikberg said...

Fantastic cards. Just love the snowmen stamps and the embossing. Adorable!!!

 
09 10