Tuesday 2 December 2008

Hung Up on Holidays.....

I think I have finished all my Christmas Cards! Apart from a few extra ones......
These are what we will be making for my Class today.

The Stamp set is Hung up on Holidays, using Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White cardstock. The embossing is done with the Cuttlebug Bauble Bauble embossing folder.
The Stamp a Ma Jig is perfect for this stamp set, to get the Baubles Positioned correctly.

I stamped the sentiment first and then added the baubles. A little Real Red button was added to the centre Star.
This is a Bottle topper. You could add this to a bottle of Wine or a Bottle of Smellies instead of wrapping it up with paper.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

beautiful Jen - congrats on getting all your cards done! Wow! Congrats also on your mention in Impressions! Kate x

nessy said...

as always ~ amazing cards ~cannot believe you have nearly finished making yours!!
vanessa xx

Emily said...

Great cards! I love the color combo and the stamp set :)

Unknown said...

I love the ginger breadman! All your work is fab!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love these cards! The color combo is fabulous! Great job!

Mandy said...

A lovely selection Jenny, like the bottle topper idea. Such fab papers and colours.

Mandy

 
09 10