Thursday 26 March 2009

Forest Friends and Chocolate.......

What do you think of this Tree? Isn't it just gorgeous? Its from the Stamp Set called Forest Friends - Yes its in the Mini Catalogue. I have been making up tons of Make & Take packs today and I now have muscles in my wrists from using the Cutter all day!

But I just had to stamp as well. All 3 cards are Chocolate Chip....
The larger cards are 13cm x 13 cm Square and the little one is 10.5cm x 10.5cm square. The papers are the Designer Paper Series in Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I must be dreaming about Oval Punches because I just can't stop using it. I dropped it in the Garden this morning and nearly cried as I didn't want it to be broken but it was alright. Phew!
A Bit Addictive Nature, I feel Hee! Hee! Could be doing worse things, Couldn't I? The Ovals in the middle are a mixture of Small and large nestability die Ovals. I popped up the owl with 3D foam pads.
A touch of Pretty in Pink was added to this one. I did a stay put knot, You can do this with your Crop a Dile. Punch a hole where you want to knot to be and thread the ribbon from the back of the card through the hole to the front. Leave a little piece and then wrap the rest of the ribbon around the back of the card, and all around the front and go back in the hole from the back. Cut off leaving enough to hold.

Split the ribbon either side of the ribbon wrapped around the card at the front and tie a knot. Its really great - Give it a go. You don't waste ribbon doing it this way as you can leave it on the roll until you have finished wrapping it around the card.

The Oval All Stamp set was used on this tiny card. I used the markers to colour in the tree. The square punch was added on two of the corners in the designer paper. I pricked around the outside layer and used the 1/2" circle punch to take out the corners.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Sam said...

Lovely cards Jenny. You have inspired me to order this set. Had hoped to make field training last night but had a meeting at work so couldn't leave early :-( still there's always next time and we did have team training on Saturday so didn't dip out completely! Did you get any goodies last night?
Sam x

Anonymous said...

Nice colours, nice stamps and nice cards!

AuroraDawn said...

I was really struggling with this set Jenny, I believe you have given me some inspiration ;0) Many thanks

Dawn
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh! Just adorable! I love your color choices. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

Your Stamping Sister from across the pond,
Sue

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Jenny you have been so busy hunny with so many gorgeous makes. Thank you for sharing with us, there is so much inspiration here! hugs Linda x

Mary said...

What a fantastic array of cards and soooooo cute. We all love this set of stamps and have it earmarked to buy, obviously, now, sooner than later. Can't wait until I get my hands on them.
Mary xxx

 
09 10