Tuesday 24 March 2009

Petal Party Take along Tote......

This is the Note Book in the front pocket. I made it with the Bind it All ( That has been sitting in the cupboard since I brought it!!!)

The pen is from Staples and I rolled a strip of paper inside to pretty it up!
I added a little calendar in side the Note Book.
I kept the cards simple and with no stamping except the sentiment, Which is Oval All stamp set from the Mini Catalogue. The embossing is the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder.
The base card is Pixie Pink and the embossing folder is Bloom dots. These papers are so bright and cheerful - Don't you think? The sentiment is from Best Wishes & More, which match this Scrapbooking Kit perfectly....

The basecard is So Saffron and I trimmed off an inch, and embossed the insert just on the edge. Again the sentiment is from the Oval All Stamp Set and the Punches in the New Mini Catalogue........

Hope you have a good day,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards Jenny

 
09 10