Monday 29 June 2009

A Beautiful Thing.......FREE Stamp Set Up for Grabs.

At the Taunton Training Day we were very lucky to receive a Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! called A Beautiful Thing.

I already have this Stamp Set and I thought what better way of Sharing than to Offer this Beautiful Stamp Set to someone for FREE.

Would you like to have a fun Party at home, invite a few family & friends, neighbours, or colleagues and do some Stamping - ALL Completely FREE.

If you like BINGO, I will be doing STAMPIN' UP! Bingo at all my Parties from now on -Which is Such great fun!

So I will be offering the First Person to Email me with a Party Booking, this Stamp Set for Absolutely Nothing.

Stampin' Up! Is Extremely Generous to their Hostesses with the Hostess Benefits. All the Hostess Stamp Sets are Exclusive and Can not be Purchased - So Do you want to own one of them plus Money to spend in the Catalogue.

Its so Easy just Email me to book a Party, I am happy to do a Day Time or Night Time Party.
For the card, I used the colours of a Body Shop Foot Product......I find Inspiration in the most unusual places.....
The cardstock used is Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquiose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I used so many punches as well - Love the Punches! The large Oval Punch fits perfectly in the Round Tab Punch, Don't you think?

These are all the Stamps you get in this Stamp Set - A Beautiful Thing.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


1 comment:

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I love your idea of the free stamp set for booking the party. Do you have as much trouble as I do to get people to book?!!

 
09 10