Sunday 2 August 2009

Garden Whimsy Slider Box.....

The Sun has come out today - Well for a bit anyway! We went for a walk to the Beach at Sandbanks this morning. There are some fantastic houses to see down there and they have spend alot doing up the Cafes. No doggies allowed now, so thats a shame. We don't go to the beach very often, We're not really beach people until the Winter. There's nothing better than a Beach walk all wrapped up in Winter on a Sunday Morning - Love it. I think I've been making too many Christmas cards, I keep thinking of Winter time lately! Maybe because its been raining here so much these last two weeks.

I made this set of cards and slider box for my Mum. Hello Mum! Hope you are feeling better now. I used Garden Whimsy because My Mum just ordered it from me and I wanted to make her something simple, so she can have an idea of what to make when she mounts her stamp set. Its the same Square Slider Box as my Rose Is a Rose Class last week. Feel Free to get the instructions on the right.
I used the Whimey Wheel for the base of the box to decorate it. The papers are Summer Picnic. All the cards are 4" x 4" and I decorated the flaps with the Summer Picnic paper as well.

Right off to cut all the paper for my Flip Album Class on Tuesday and make some more goodies with the bits that are left over.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Jenny
This is so lovely with its summery bright colours. What a lucky Mum !

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous creations as always Jenny. TFS

Debra Keane said...

Jenny, I love your slider box. I made this too and it is definitely a keeper for classes. I love and I mean I love your blog. It's now on my favorites. Thanks for your comment on mine.

christine (scithrine) said...

Hi! I love that idea! it's great! love from france

Mandy Schiller said...

Love this box and cards they are just so cute and make me think of the warmer weather. Thanks for your inspiration...

Mandyxx

 
09 10