Saturday 31 October 2009

Christmas Extravaganza.......

Stampin UP! Have just uploaded a very Special Offer their Christmas Extravaganza.....From 1st November to 29th December if you purchase £45 worth of products from their Gift Giving Guide they will give you One LARGE or One SMALL TAG PUNCH for FREE.......WoW!

This is the list of Products that you can choose from:Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Old Olive Cardstock,
Spotlight on Christmas Stamp Set,
Medium Cello Bags,
Christmas Jingle Scrappin Kit,
Real Red Cardstock,
Old Olive 5/8" ribbon,
Cutter Kit,
Latte or Playground buttons,
Petal Party Scrappin kit,
Sunny Day Scrappin kit,
Love Stories Scrappin kit,
Circle Circus stamp set,
Bold Brights Markers,
Bold Brights Assorted Cardstock,
On Board Journal,
Spiral Punch,
Fresh Cut Notes,
Fresh Cuts Stamp Set,
Rock Start Card Elements,
Starring You Stamp Set,
Flower Power Card Elements,
Wow Flower Stamp Set........

Wow! What a list to choose from. I will be offering FREE Shipping on orders over £45 as well. Email Me if anything takes your fancy.

This Project is using the Spotlight on Christmas Stamp Set and You can find all the information on it over at UStamp. This is one of my Projects for UStamp Holidays 09 which is running right now. Link onto UStamp Dawn to join on the right. I designed this box for homemade Christmas Cakes.....

The Flight of a Butterfly Stamp class has been uploaded for you as well.

Thanks for looking,

jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Moira said...

Great box Jenny, I can't wait to make it, the window paper is fantastic. See you next week!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Thanks Jenny got my butterflies class! Loving your cake box ... I've made my Christmas cakes ready to go in them too!
Debbie x

Terry Molineux said...

Omgosh....Jenny another box. You are killing me here. I love it! I just bought a cake project at our local Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's a cake like our retired Simple Birthday Thanks or our current Crazy for Cupcakes. I am hoping it will fit in this box. I am going over to UStamps and see if I can get the directions. Thanks for sharing!

Ines said...

Wow! I got to go to bed now, but first I got to tell you, you do a great job. Thanks for sharing and go on. Greetings ines

 
09 10