Tuesday 2 February 2010

Garden Dream Thank You's.....

I made this card for a very Special Lady, called Jean. She has been our Craft Club Leader for the last few years and she has made our club very special. Jean is such a lovely, funny lady. She also comes to my classes on a Tuesday and she does have me in stitches, she has fantastic one liners, that are just up my street. A Big Huge Thank You to you Jean for making our Craft Club such a Happy Place to come to on Monday Evenings. All the very best wishes to Alexi, who is taking over with Christine and Jan.

The stamp set is a Gorgeous one called Gardens Dream. It can be earnt by holding a Level 3 Workshop. I used Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Sage Shadow. The bird is close to cocoa.
The stamping rolled over to the inside of the card.
The flower is a two step one if you so wish, the rose red flower is just stamped and cut out and the other flower was stamped firstly in pretty in pink and then the out line image over the top in rose red. I stamped another rose red and cut out the middle.


While I had the stamp set out I made all my ladies a Thank You card for coming to our Stampin UP Extravaganza on Saturday. These are all 9.5cm x 9.5cm square.

Right then,
Got to dash as I helped my son on his paper round this morning and now I am behind doing the wages. Better get them done or the Men won't be happy with me come Thursday!!!
Check back this afternoon, for the winner of the Blog Candy as Someone is '1' away from the correct answer!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Such a lovely card, wonderful blog, lots of fantastic ideas, take careX:)

Maria said...

Hi Jenny
Love this card and your thank you cards are very pretty too. Lucky ladies :-)

Nicki said...

this is gorgeous, love the colours
x

Janette said...

Yes Maria...we were very lucky...shame you couldnt have arranged to be in Poole for this day...the card is even more gorgeous in real life....I have loved the Garden dream set since the catalogue came out and finally this month I am hostess for our Stampers 6 group so I spent the last o fmy money left from the Ringwood stamp sale and I WILL soon OWN this set !!!! woo hoo for me and thanks jenny.....
Hugs
Janette x

 
09 10