Monday 8 March 2010

True Friend Stamp Class......


This is the Project we will be making for the True Friend stamp class tomorrow.

The colour way, I finally decided on was Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink and Whisper white, with a hint of Tea & Crumpet papers.

All four cards fit into this Acetate Lid Gift Box.


I made an elastic cord belly band for the closure of the gift box.

I am so excited, not sure how much sleep I will get tonight......

My goodies that I preordered from the New Mini catalogue are meant to be delivered tomorrow!!!!!!! Hee hee Hope Mr Brown finds my door bell.....I'll show you all the goodies, Promise.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Pam Palmer said...

Jenny, you've done it again - these are beautiful cards! I love the colour scheme, and they are simple, clean cards. Wonderful!
Pam

Kim said...

Liked the cards, liked the colour way and it would make a nice gift.
Look forward to your next post as always :)

Mary said...

This was a lovely class to do. It was my birthday as well and everyone was sooooooooo kind, especially the addicted ladies group. We work hard but Jenny is so good with us and explains everything so well. In the end we come home with our goodies and have the handouts to follow laterif we want to do more. I don't know how she comes up with all these lovely projects, the colours are so great as well.
Luv you lots Jenny
Mary xxx

 
09 10