Sunday 5 September 2010

Pick a Petal Stamp Class.....

I thought I would upload this now as to boys will be back to school, hubbie is out all day, so I am looking forward to one day of peace tomorrow!!!! It will be a long day waiting for the catalogue to turn up though!!! At least there is an ironing pile to be done to keep me busy!

This is what we will be making for my Pick a Petal Stamp Class. As usual one version is in Rose Red and one is in Perfect Plum. Included in the instructions are a few other samples, as below.
I have really loved using the Black gingham ribbon its such a lovely and useful width. I have a feeling that a new ribbon in the New Catalogue will replace it though, but that would be telling right? Check out the Gingham ribbon on the Last Chance list - Get it before its all gone.

The sentiment on the cards are from Stem Sayings and Wonderful Words stamp sets.
Just a little bit of cutting out on this card.
Funny Face!
I love ladybirds, they are so good and beautiful. Although while cutting my front garden yesterday, I kept seeing loads in the grass! Hope I didn't get too many.
Anyway, its past Bedtime,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenny, I LOVE these Pick a Petal cards. You have inspired me to revisit this stamp set. Thank You!

Mary said...

I ddn't buy this set because I wasn't sure what to do with them, but hey the cards are marvellous.
Maryxxx

 
09 10