Saturday 24 September 2011

Season Of Joy Stamp Class....


Hello Everyone.

It's back to Christmas next week! We will be using the Season of Joy Stamp Set it has been a firm favourite of mine to make my Christmas Cards each year. Luckily it will be in the next Catalogue as well, which is Fantastic.

The cards in this Stamp class are so quick and easy that you can make a stack of them without too many layers and ideal for posting, yet still special.

Rhinestones are perfect for the sparkling needed for Christmas time.

Included in the Stamp Class is this 3D Advent Calendar. I really enjoyed making this. I watched the whole of Downton Abbey while putting the little boxes together.



There's 25 boxes to fill with chocolates or funny jokes, little christmas sayings etc. My eldest has decided that the Advent Calendar is NOW His!!!! He will be 17 just before Christmas Bless him, never too young for Christmas!


The numbers and letters were cut using the Bigshot and the Stampin' Up Timeless Alphabet. The alphabet was a huge purchase for me, but I have had my moneys worth out of it so many times and with the NEW Hostess Benefits, available with the New Catalogue it will make it easier for someone to get this wonderful alphabet for HALF PRICE.


Email me if you want to join in one of my Stamp Clubs which makes life so much easier spreading your purchases over a number of months and being able to receive the Hostess Benefits as well.

Thanks for looking,

jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Fantastic Project Jenny....guess I will have to be making one of these in the future.

Val said...

love love, the advent calendar

Mary said...

I always loved the 'Season of Joy' so looking forward to doing this class. Wow what a great Advent Calendar, pity I haven't got anyone to give it to.....but I have myself haven't I?

 
09 10