Saturday 3 December 2011

Aviary Stamp Class.....


Good Morning,

While we were at Convention, I designed a Scrapbook Project for my Downline Ladies to do while we were away. I used one of the New 6" x 6" Scrapbooks called the Polka Dot Party.

I used the Nursery Nest Papers and the Nursery Quick Accent Stickers. The papers will split up to a Boy and a Girl Version of the same Album.

For the Boy Version I used Marina Mist, Basic Grey and Pear Pizzazz and For the Girl Version I used Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride and Basic Grey.






The Album comes complete with 10 clear page protectors. Therefore giving you 20 layouts.



This is one of the page layouts.



My Stamp Class Ladies liked the Scrapbook Album so I have added this to the Aviary Class Instructions. We used the Aviary Stamp set to make the selection of fun cards.


I used the same colour combinations for the cards in the Boy and Girl Versions of each card.


Right then one more crossed of my long ever growing list of things to do....


Hope you have a nice weekend.


Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

this is adorable! Great idea

 
09 10