Tuesday 28 February 2012

Easter Blossoms Stamp Class.....

Hello Everyone,

Gosh another month nearly over! We had half term off with the boys which was lovely. A quick visit to Monkey World to see how the monkeys are coming on and they were so cute, nearly all of them were in bed! The chimps all had blankets or straw bedding. Some were so fast asleep and others just looked at you with their long eyelashes. LOVE THEM.

It's OK having some time off but it really does put me so behind, work piles up in no time, so that's why I am late with showing you my latest classes and projects. We have been working our way through all the lovely offerings in the Mini Catalogue. For Today's class we used the Easter Blossoms stamp set. I really enjoyed making these cards. Lovely spring colours for you!

I made 3 groups of cards using the different main colour way but same designs.
The Blossom image is gorgeous. I used three different ways of colouring it in.
All the ribbon used is Seam Binding.

Right then on with the next set.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Carine-Clycclac said...

Waouuuuu. It's really really beautiful. I like it so much. XoXo

 
09 10