Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Friend Stamp Class....

Morning Everyone,

On a roll! Even with hubbie home with Man Flu! Poor devil. Keep the noise down I say hee hee.

We used the stamp set My Friend from the Mini Catalogue last week. The Mini Catalogue only runs until 30th April! The stamp set has two lovely sentiments in it and the foliage image is huge and gorgeous, so many possiblities.

We made a little gift bag, which we have done before but its nice to have fresh ones ready to use. I used two colour combinations Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry or Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz. The In colour paper pack for this years In colours have both Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder in the same pack, so you could make both sets from one pack of designer paper!

The In colour paper packs are such great value as you get 8 12 x 12 sheets in the same colour, 4 in the 2 different designs.
I used the Lovely Daisies Bigz die and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to add a fun 3D embellishment. The label is from the Lots of Tags Sizzlet Set, a great set of 4 sizzlets which cut 5 different tags to use on your projects. I used this label on my previous class with the large oval punch which fits perfectly inside.

This is the Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder Version.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10