Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pillow Box Bigshot Class.....

I'm back again! Been catching up loads today. Hope you're not sick of me just yet?

We made these Cards and matching pillow boxes in all sorts of sizes last Thursday.

I used the Mocha Morning papers which are so luxurious with the brushed gold and silver cardstock which compliments the papers go well. I mixed in Cherry cobbler and Soft Suede with a hint of basic black.

Those naughty girls had me running around after them last week. I gave them a choice of papers and they were swappping things around like mad! They were laughing and telling me off for giving them choices!!!! hee hee
I showed them how to make the three different sizes using the same pillow box die.
All the flowers are the Blossom Party die which is in the Mini Catalogue.
We made matching cards to the boxes as well.
The sentiments are from the You're a Gem and the brads are the Vintage Brads.

Right then off to get ready for Stamp Class tonight.

Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

These look good - clever to make them different sizes

Julie said...

This project is really nice. How did you make the little pillow box? If you would email me the directions I would appreciate it. jlgass1958@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing.

 
09 10