Thursday 3 January 2013

Bigshot Club - Holiday Stocking

 
Hello Everyone,
 
Back again today with my Bigshot Club projects that we made before christmas.  We used the Holiday stocking to make a gift box and the HO! HO! HO! Stocking Banner.
 
They are all so sturdy as they are not just cardstock layers, the bigz die cuts through cardboard as well.  The Onboard cardboard layers are on page 160 of the main catalogue or you can make great use of the thick sheets that come with the glitter cardstock packs or speciality paper packs.
Great recycling project!
 
I filled my stockings with a cello bag of goodies.

 
I used the co-ordination cardstock and sanded with the sanding system from the Autumn seasonal catalogue.

 
The matching project was this fun Stocking Banner.  It will last must longer as its not just thin cardstock, so not just for one christmas.....
 
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh Jenny I love these little stocking and what a great little treat box they make as well as a banner..something else on my 'wishlist'...

Anne

 
09 10