Friday 24 January 2014

Happy Watercolor Sneak Peak......


Afternoon Everyone,

I'm back today with a little Sneak Peak from the New Mini Catalogue that goes LIVE on Tuesday 28th January.  The stamp set is called Happy Watercolor.  Its a lovely set for watercolouring, which is so relaxing.

I am having a little colour challenge over on my Downline Blog with the Bloomin Buds,
Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight & Always Artichoke, 
this is my sample.

The flowers are colours in with both strawberry slush and daffodil delight, then some crystal effect was added to them, they really pop in real life.

The tag was made with the New Scallop Tag Punch and the corner rounder and then embossed with the SAB FREE embossing folder.

I used the edgelits for a side border and the apothecary accents framelits for the sentiment which is also in this set.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10