Tuesday 25 February 2014

Bigshot Club - Backyard Basics


Evening Everyone,

Been really busy prepping for my Stampin' UP! Extravaganza this coming Saturday.

We are using the Spiral Flower die, I had to cut over 600 flowers for one of the projects and the table decorations!  Cor!  Glad I LOVE my bigshot.  You can cut 4 flowers at the same time.

Don't forget your TOMBOW ladies if you are coming on Saturday!

It was Bigshot Club on Monday evening.  We used the Backyard Basics and matching framelits for this month.  I used the lovely Gingham Garden papers.  Lovely spring colours, Fingers crossed Spring is on its way.....

If you want to play along the instructions are on the right hand side,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards Jenny...not long now before our Stampin Up day can't wait

Anne

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I LOVE that embossing Jenny, could you please tell me what it is called and who it is by
I hope your craftiung Extravaganza goes well on saturday
Julie x

Aquarius said...

Very pretty cards and you have been busy with the Big Shot for the Extravaganza days - so looking forward to the next one.

 
09 10