Tuesday 27 May 2014

Card Buffet.....


Morning Everyone,

These are the rest of the cards we made in my Card Buffet, using stamp sets I've really enjoyed using the past year.

Another one using the laser edged card from the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit and the five way flower stamp set.


Simple one using the Simply Sketched Hostess stamp set.  You can earn these stamp sets with orders over £150 during a workshop or single order.


Field Flowers and the Hello, Doily stamp sets.


 Fabulous Florets and Delightful Dozen.


Clockworks and Delightful Dozen.

Birthday Cake and Delightful Dozen.

World Treasures and Perfectly Penned.


Another Bug Me!  Very cute.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely selection of cards - very colourful

Stamping Moments said...

thank you valx

Jill said...

A great selection of cards Jenny.

Jan said...

Hi, my name is Jan Northrup. I saved one of these cards off of Pinterest, but I am not sure of the dimensions to cut the paper to create the card. May I still purchase the instructions? Thank you in advance for your time. Jan

 
09 10