Wednesday 22 February 2017

Avant Garden Stamp Class....


Hello Everyone,

For this week's Stamp Class I used the Avant Garden stamp set which is a Freebie during Sale a Bration, available until 31st March.

I went with two colour combinations, Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach then Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.  Both had Early Espresso and Crumb Cake on them as well.


The other stamp set was Thank so much, a lovely big sentiment.

The Avant Garden has three nice sentiments as well and they are such lovely fonts.



I used the stitched oval framelits and the matching layering ovals for the scallop one.


Fancy coming along to a Stamp Class, or placing an order?
Drop me an email to come to class or place your order from my shop on the left hand side of the blog.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Really pretty cards and such lovely colours too - makes me feel spring must be around the corner!!

Linda Woodward said...

Would like to know how and what you used to make the vase on the one card. I love all three cards. I have the stamp set but have never used it yet. Would like to break it in on these cards, very pretty.

Susan said...

These are lovely cards. I, too, would be interested to know about the vase. I have been using this stamp set recently and love it the more I do. Your bowl of flowers is gorgeous.

 
09 10