Tuesday 2 May 2017

Eastern Beauty Sneak Peek and Special Offer for YOU!


Afternoon all,

Gosh its been a while again.  We've been a touch busy with holidays, allotment projects and normal everyday work,so sorry again for not blogging.

I have a little Special Offer for you from Stampin' Up!  A Sneak Peak from the New Catalogue which will be going Live on the 1st June.

Its called the Eastern Beauty Suite.  Oh the framelits are super, such alot of possibilities.
I did a little cutting for you to show you some of the different medallion ideas.


The items are only available as two different bundles see the offer below.

They include 3 of the New Incolour's.  FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards for the small bundle or
 FREE Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock and Full Size envelopes for the BIG Bundle.




This is the Big Bundle, which is the one I ordered.


This is the Small Bundle.


We made these in Stamp Class today.



Loving the New Tranquil Tide In colour.


Fresh Fig New In colour for this sample.


Pop over to my Shop if you fancy getting yourself a little treat.

I ordered all my New Catalogues today,

There's a couple of ways of getting this for FREE.

Join my Stampers Club from 1st June and I will send you one for FREE.

Place an order in May with me and I will send you one for FREE.

Come to any three Stamp Classes in May and I will give you one for FREE.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny :-)xx





No comments:

 
09 10