Wednesday 15 November 2017

Stampin' UP! Europe 10th Anniversary Today


Good Morning Everyone,

Where have the last 10 years go? 

I am celebrating with Stampin' Up! today being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator for 10 YEARS today.

I am so grateful for everything that Stampin' UP! has brought into my life.  The lovely people I have crafted with and I still love every minute of it.

It's been a tough year this year with my Son Daniel being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma but I was grateful for the little bit of escape with some stamping, who would guess that colouring in stamped images does for you.

Thank you to all my super downline called the Bloomin' Buds they are all such a support.

These are some of the projects we have been making in class this month.

The Ready for Christmas Bundle makes the most gorgeous Christmas Tree, Don't you think?



The Cable knit embossing folder gives such a fantastic impression.


The luxury Year of Cheer Designer paper has such a wow! factor.


I used the new Stampin' Blends to colour in these Cards using the Nature Sings Stamp set.


More Ready for Christmas Bundle.



For my Bigshot Club we used the Seasonal Chums Bundle, these were so very cute especially the little test tubes of sweets.   Boy! I worked my way through some test products to see what would fit into the test tubes....:-)


Thank you to all my customers who support me, Thank you for all your orders for which I wouldn't be able to stay being a demonstrator.

Happy stamping,
Thanks for Looking, 
Jenny:-)xx



2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary with SU. Crafting can be really therapeutic for so many people especially with lots of inspiration and encouragement from other like-minded folk. These seasonal projects look brilliant. Hugs!

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you so much Val, Lovely to craft with yourself xx

 
09 10