Friday 5 January 2018

Petal Palette Stampin' Up!


Morning Everyone,

Loving these spring colours I chose to go with the Petal Palette Bundle.  It was still light at 4.30pm last night which makes such a difference doesn't it when its wet and windy.

I used Powder Pink, Pool Party and So Saffron.

This is the So Saffron version, they are all slightly different but I took my inspiration from the images on page 22 of the spring catalogue.  Do you need a copy? Just let me know and I will get one straight to you.


This is the Powder Pink version.


And finally the Pool Party version.


Everything used can be purchased in my online store or just email me if you want to collect it and save on the shipping costs.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny

Anne

Unknown said...

Truly gorgeous Jenny xx

Creation by Heart said...

Thank you for the inspiration. I had fun making this card today, but it isn't as easy as it looks like.

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards can you share the measurements for all the cardstock pieces please ty!

 
09 10